Octopus’s experience in the water ranges from the study and evaluation of available resources to the study, design and supervision of hydraulic structures and sanitary works, urban and rural water supply, sewerage systems and treatment plants, irrigation schemes and land reclamation, as well as studies related to pollution control and abatement of surface waters (rivers and lakes).
The following projects are the most notable:
- The study of water resources in the river basin and their use;
- The feasibility study for the sewerage systems in towns;
- The study for the pollution abatement of Rivers;
- The study, technical assistance and management services for the water supply and pollution abatement in the towns;
- The study for the management and development of the water resources of Rivers;
- The studies and design of the sewerage network systems, including the water treatment plant ;
- The master plan of the water resources, including water demand for domestic and irrigation purposes of the city and its suburbs;
- The water resources studies and the design for the water supply and sewerage network systems for the towns;
- The study, design and supervision of the wastewater treatment plants, providing also technical assistance to their management and operation;
- The studies and design of the water supply system for the industries in the area;
- The study for the pollution abatement of Lakes and design of the identified measures;
- Investigation and Engineering Design for Treated Waste Water Reuse;
- Water purification through the use of a machine for the production of ozone, supply design and installation. The water treated with this machine does not require chemical substances or additional treatments, furthermore the machine is not polluting.